I loved the theme of the March OwlCrate. This one was also funny because I got the box before I even got my shipping notice for the box. They did forget one of the items that was supposed to be in it, but that happens and when I emailed, they promised to get it shipped for me. Let’s break down the rest of the box below the cut.
- Tarot Sketchbook – Talia Skyles (@saphiraas)
- A Discovery of Witches Bookmark Pouch – Aimee Mac Illustration
- Not Pictured: The Year of the Witching Roll On Perfume – Fiction Bath Company
The design on the sketchbook is really lovely. I don’t typically do any sketching so it’s not the most practical item for me, but I liked the idea behind it. The design on the bookmark pouch was also lovely, but I don’t know if it’s the most practical item for me personally.
- Springtime Tumbler Mug – Macarena Chomik (@mletteringlover)
- Practical Magic Tea Bag Rest – Team OwlCrate
I really like the design on the mug. Additionally, the mug itself is a nice item to have. I like the idea of doing a seasonally inspired series, which is what OwlCrate is planning with this mug. I also liked the little design of the tea bag rest. It’s got a nice quote on it.
- Enamel Pin – Icey Designs
- Book of the Month: Sweet & Bitter Magic by Adrienne Tooley
The design of the pin is nice, and I really like what Icey Designs does with them. I’m also very excited to read this month’s book. It sounds like it has a really cool premise and I’m excited to check it out.
Leave a Reply