May was another weird month, but I think that all of the months will be weird until this whole pandemic ends. I ended up succumbing to my book buying urges this month and picked up an order from Book Outlet because they had some crazy sales going on. I also picked up a couple of other books. You’ll find them below the cut.
The first thing that I got in May was the book from my April OwlCrate.
- Bone Crier’s Moon by Kathryn Purdie
I loved the cover that they did for this book, and was really intrigued by the general idea of it. I didn’t really know all that much about it, but it sounds interesting. I’m looking forward to eventually getting around to reading it.
The next thing that I picked up was a book my friend ordered for me and I paid her back for it. That book was:
- House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J Maas
This book is long, but I kind of expected that it would be longer than it actually was. However, I’m still excited to read it. I also still think it’s silly that the series title is so much bigger than the actual name of the book. Why do designers do that??
Next, I have all the books I picked up from Book Outlet. I am not going to be commenting on them because there’s a lot of books. Just know that I’m really excited to read them when I finally get to pick them up. Definitely looking forward to all of them.
- The Merciless I + II by Danielle Vega
- The Merciless III by Danielle Vega
- The Merciless IV by Daniella Vega
- An Assassin’s Guide to Love and Treason by Virginia Broecker
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
- Beastly Bones by William Ritter
- Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
- And Then There Were Four by Nancy Werlin
- Mirror Mirror by Cara Delevigne
- Bad Girls With Perfect Faces by Lynn Weingarten
- A Map for Wrecked Girls by Jessica Taylor
- Before I Disappear by Danielle Stinson
- This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis
- Always Never Yours by Emily Wibberly and Austin Siegmund Broka
- How to Break a Boy by Laurie Devore
- The Night Country by Melissa Albert
- How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather
- Avalon High by Meg Cabot
- The Girl King by Mimi Yu
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
- The Dark Days Pact by Alison Goodman
- The Dark Days Deceit by Alison Goodman
- The Tenth Girl by Sara Faring
That’s everything that I got in May. It’s definitely a lot but I’m really excited to read everything that I picked up. What books should I prioritize?