October is not the traditional month to go crazy when buying things, but it is a month where I start to get more into the swing of the school year. Things get super busy and hectic and I get more stressed. In order to combat that stress, I tend to want to treat myself. I know that’s not sure healthy, but it did help make me feel a little better. That being said, I picked up a few cool books this month. You’ll find them below the cut!
Most of the books I got this month were from Amazon. I appreciate the speed with which they ship things to me. Here’s what I got from Amazon:
- The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh
- Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia
- The Secret Commonwealth by Philip Pullman
- Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- Imaginary Friend by Stephen Chbosky
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
I also treated to myself to a book from the grocery store because I had already read it and wanted a copy of my own:
- The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
Finally, I got two books in my Owl Crate box! I knew it was going to happen but I was still super duper excited about it!! I got:
- I Hope You Get This Message by Farah Naz Rishi
2. Crier’s War by Nina Varela
What books did you get in October? Which ones should I read first?