Back to school season is upon us, and I’ve been back to work for a week now. What’s more relevant to back to school than a tag that has to do with backpacks? Though looking at the questions, I had to admit I’m not sure what they have to do with backpacks. Oh well, let’s just get into the questions.
Books you’ve lost:
- I had copies of The Iliad and The Odyssey by Homer when I went to university, and I purposely remember keeping them because I really enjoyed them. However, at some point before I moved back from school or in the moving process, my copies disappeared and I was really sad about it. I have since picked up copies from Book Outlet.
Book you haven’t had time to read:
- I haven’t yet read Queen of Air and Darkness yet. I feel bad because I really, really wanted it and wanted to read it, but it’s so hefty that I’ve been procrastinating on it. I should try and get to it sooner rather than later so that I can get to Ghosts of the Shadow Market.
Book that drove you crazy (in a good way):
- Honestly, I can’t think of a book that drove me crazy. I read a lot and I read some books obsessively, but I can’t think of something that drove me crazy. What books drive you crazy?
Book that left you hungover:
- I don’t really get book hangovers. I have occasionally fallen into a slump but I’m not sure that’s been because of any particular book. Sometimes I just don’t want to read as much as I usually do, and that can’t be helped.
Book that made you cry:
- The book that most recently made me cry is Beartown by Frederik Backman. It was so beautifully written and devastating. However, I have to admit to being a bit emotional for other reasons as well.
What about you? What would your answers be? Let me know in the comments below.