The February box was a pretty good box! I really liked the items that were included in the box and I’m definitely excited to read this month’s book. Let’s dive into the included items below the cut.
- Star Daughter Hairbrush – Team OwlCrate
- Legendborn Pouch – By Chenelle
- We Hunt the Flames Bath Salts – The Soap Librarian
I liked that all the items in this photo were connected to past OwlCrate books. Admittedly, I haven’t yet read Star Daughter, but I quite liked the design on the hairbrush. Additionally, I liked the practicality of the hair brush and also the bath salts. They’re really nice items.
- A Darker Shade of Magic Red London Book Tin – Forensics and Flowers
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone Key Chain – Lively Ghosts
I love these book tins. This one makes me want to continue on with the Shades of Magic series because I really love the design. I also liked the keychain even if I haven’t yet read that series.
- Enamel Pin: Icey Designs
- Book of the Month: The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna
The pin this month isn’t my favourite design but I’m sure I’ll get it once I read the book. I’m excited about the premise of the book and I’m hoping to get to it soon.
Leave a Reply