February is going to be a busier month for me as my schedule changes at school and I have more courses to teach. However, I’m still hoping to get a fair amount of reading done, and I might have a somewhat ambitious TBR as a consequence. I’m going to list the books I’m planning on reading below the cut.
- Clown in the Cornfield by Adam Cesare
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu
- Legendborn by Tracy Deonn
- The Lives of Saints by Leigh Bardugo
- The Castle School for Troubled Girls by Alyssa Sheinmel
- The Last Secret You’ll Ever Keep by Laurie Faria Stolarz
- The Follower by Kate Doughty
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
What are you planning on reading February?