The October OwlCrate was another pretty good box. It had some items that were definitely unconventional, but overall I really liked the designs of the items and the general practicality of them.
The phone stand is really cool, but I found it kind of awkward to use so I don’t use it all that much. I do really like the idea of it. I also really like the bowl cosy, because sometimes bowls are too hot to touch and it’s not really something I would have ever thought to purchase for myself.
- A Song of Wraiths and Ruin Soap Bar – Motherland Essentials
- Girls of Paper and Fire Glass Nail File
- Not Pictured: Woven in Moonlight Wind Chimes – Team OwlCrate
I don’t use bars of soap personally, but I might find someone to give this to at some point, or maybe I’ll use it myself at some point. The nail file is pretty. I also quite liked the wind chimes, and have displayed them in my office room.
- Chapter Sampler: We Free the Stars by Hafsah Faizal
- Monthly Enamel Pin – Hey Atlas Creative
- Legendborn by Tracy Deonn
I am really excited about the October book, and I actually own two copies of it since I won one in a Goodreads giveaway. I haven’t yet read it, but you can expect a review when I do finally read it. The pin is nice, and it’s cool that they included a chapter sampler.