Hello friends! Inspiration has struck Kari and I again, so we are back once more with another edition of The Loyal Book-A-Thon! This time we took inspiration from everyone’s favourite time of year: back to school! (I will admit to a little bit of sarcasm there, especially in light of the current times but I digress!) Our next readathon will occur during the month of September and we really hope you’ll come along with us on this journey! 🙂
As mentioned, our prompts are inspired by back to school, but we tried to throw in some fall and Halloween themed prompts as well just to keep it well rounded. We tried to keep our prompts pretty open and flexible because we know that there can be a lot going on and we don’t want to overwhelm anyone. I can especially speak from experience on that one, because I will be going back to work in September as back to school applies to teachers too.
Without further ado, here are our prompts:
Basic Readathon Guidelines:
- Readathon starts September 1st, 2020 – September 30th, 2020
- Use our hashtag: #loyalbookathon (on Instagram and Twitter)
- Post your TBR so we can see what you’re reading (and maybe shout you out)
- Read as much or as little as you’d like. The goal is to get a Bingo. So you want to get a line (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal), or if you want to challenge yourself, go for two lines or a blackout.
- Feel free to combine prompts. If you can somehow manage to combine all 25 prompts in one book, we will salute you heartily!*
- Feel free to try to challenge yourself and read a book based on each individual prompt. If you can read 25 books in the month long period, we will salute you heartily.*
- Any genre, or type of book can be read during this readathon as long as it fits one of the prompts!
- If you have any questions, please let us know!
*If we’re being honest, we will salute you heartily if you just join in and read with us.
As a note, we won’t be hosting a 24 hour readathon this time.