Hello friends! Kari and I were feeling inspired and in need of reading inspiration and are planning our next edition of The Loyal Book-A-Thon readathon in June. As summer starts in June, we decided to do one with prompts inspired by summer, which is arguably one of the best seasons in the year.
As mentioned, our prompts are inspired by summer but also by June and some of the exciting things that happen then like Pride Month and Father’s Day. We tried to keep our prompts open and flexible because we know that there can be a lot going on and we don’t want to overwhelm anyone.
Without further ado, here are our prompts:
Basic Readathon Guidelines:
- Readathon starts June 1st, 2020 – June 30th, 2020
- Use our hashtag: #loyalbookathon
- Post your TBR so we can see what you’re reading (and maybe shout you out)
- Read as much or as little as you’d like. The goal is to get a Bingo. So you want to get a line (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal), or if you want to challenge yourself, go for two lines or a blackout.
- Feel free to combine prompts. If you can somehow manage to combine all 25 prompts in one book, we will salute you heartily!*
- Feel free to try to challenge yourself and read a book based on each individual prompt. If you can read 25 books in the month long period, we will salute you heartily.*
- Any genre, or type of book can be read during this readathon as long as it fits one of the prompts!
- If you have any questions, please let us know!
*If we’re being honest, we will salute you heartily if you just join in and read with us.
Additionally, we are planning on doing a 24 hour readathon on June 20th, 2020. It’s a Saturday, which works for our schedules. However, don’t feel like you have to join in! We just had a lot of fun last time.
Leave a Reply