After last month, I think I’m going to try and take it easy on myself when it comes to my TBR. I have a lot of things I know that I need to read, but I’m going to be gentle. If I don’t get there, that’s okay. Plus I have a vacation planned later in the month during Spring Break, so I’m not going to be bringing too much of my physical TBR around with me. So I have a few gentle suggestions for myself, but if I don’t get to them I’m okay with that. My TBR can be found below the cut.
Most of the things on my March TBR are things that I need to finish and then a couple of eARCS. Kari and I might do a buddy read, and then I have a couple of options for out #bestiemademe challenge.
Let’s start with the things I need to finish:
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- Henry VI pt. 2 by William Shakespeare
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
- The Sword of Destiny by Andrezj Sapkowski
- Wicked as You Wish by Rin Chupeco
Technically, Wicked as You Wish is on my list of eARCs, but it’s going to be the first time I don’t finish one prior to the publication date. However, there are a couple of other eARCs I’m hoping to get to this month:
- We Are the Wildcats by Siobahn Vivian
- Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan
Finally, we have the the options for the #bestiemademe challenge. I asked Kari for some suggestions and she gave me a couple of options. I’m going to list them all and we’ll kind of go with whatever I get to, after I finish Ninth House, of course.
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
- American Royals by Katharine McGee
- A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
And that’s everything that I’m hoping to possibly read in March. What are you hoping to read? Let me know in the comments below.