It’s a Leap Year this year! It’s so weird to have this one little bonus day, and I’m kind of excited because it’s one more day of reading for me. I have a nice variety of books I’m planning on picking up this month. You’ll find them below the cut.
- The Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski
- Now I Rise by Kiersten White
- Henry VI Part II by William Shakespeare
These are all the books I started but didn’t finish in January. I am looking forward to getting to the end of them.
- Wicked as You Wish by Ron Chupeco
- You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- We Are the Wildcats by Siobhan Vivian
I’ve finished all my eARCs that come out in February so now I need to get to the ones that come out in March. It always takes me a bit to write the review so I need lots of time before they’re published.
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
For a new segment on our blog, Kari and I are making each other read books recommended by the other. She wants me to get to Ninth House this month and I’m excited about it.
- The Shadowglass by Rin Chupeco (if my copy gets here in time)
- Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan
Both of these would be with Kari, but I’m not sure if they will actually happen in February. I’m still waiting for my copy of The Shadowglass to arrive and Ruthless Gods is an eARC that’s not quite due yet so I’m not sure it’s high on the list of priorities this month.
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
I had so much fun reading books that my boyfriend picked last month so I asked him to pick another one this month, and this is what he went for. I’m definitely looking forward to reading it.
TBR Jar Pick
- Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
The last thing on my official February TBR is a TBR jar pick. I’m excited to continue on with this series.
What are you reading in February?