Everyone’s got a TBR pile, some are just bigger than others.
1. The Cruel Prince
- I want to see what all the hype is about!
2. The Wicked Deep
- I finally bought a copy of this that should be arriving soon! I’m in love with the UK edition of the book, so I really wanted to get that to own. Ashley has been wanting me to read this for forever!
- I remember when this book came out initially. I checked it out from the library, but never got to it. Years later….
4. The Name Of the Wind
- I asked for this book for Christmas one year from my in-laws because I had heard Lin-Manuel Miranda was working on an adaptation for it so !!!!
5. The Priory Of the Orange Tree
- This is going to be part of my 500+ pages challenge next year. I’ve heard so many good things.
6. The Night Circus
- A few years ago, my husband and I tried buddy reading and we picked out the Night Circus because I found it on Goodreads. Never realized it was so popular!
- An unknown terror in space = yes please
8. This Mortal Coil
- The covers of this duology have always fascinated me. I can’t wait to see the meaning behind them.
9. To Kill A Kingdom
- Another retelling I need to mark off my list!
10. We Were Liars
- I started the audiobook, but then lost out on listening due to a weird subscription thing. Either way, I bought a copy and it’s another one of Ashley’s recommendations.
Are you late on the train to any of these as well? Do you think I’ll like them? Did you read them and love them? Let me know!