I don’t know what it is about me, but it seems like lately I have developed a fear of finishing series. I want to finish these series because I have loved them so so much, but I get scared when it comes to the ending and put off reading it even though the books grace my shelves with their presence. I’ve decided in November that I am going to try and make myself wrap up some series I’ve been procrastinating on!
Most of these series I want to finish are going to be in physical format. I have five main series that I want to finish the concluding book too:
- Finale by Stephanie Garber (Book 3 of Caraval)
- Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare (Book 3 of The Dark Artifices)
- The Towering Sky by Katharine McGee (Book 3 of The Thousandth Floor)
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han (Book 3 of TAtBILB)
- Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff (Book 3 of Nevernight)
Apparently trilogies are the bane of my existence! The last one is obviously a new release but I figured it would be a good addition.
I also have some series that I would love to continue with if I get lots of reading done in November:
- Kingsbane by Claire Legrand (Book 2 of Furyborn)
- The Secret Commonwealth by Philip Pullman (Book 2 of the Book of Dust)
- Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins (Book 2 of Rebel Belle)
There are probably countless others but those are three that jump to mind. Also if I get to Miss Mayhem and finish it, then I can read the last book in that trilogy!
Outside of that, I have a few other things I’d like to read. I have some books in progress that it would be nice to wrap up, and some books I need to read in order to review them:
- When Paris Was Dark by YM Masson
- Blood on the Beach by Sarah N. Harvey and Robin Stevensen
- A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab
- More Shakespeare
- Some of my NetGalley eARCs
So those are all my reading plans for November. It’s ambitious, I will give it that. However, I will be flexible with myself and not worry too much if I don’t get to some of these things.
What are your reading plans? Let me know in the comments?