One of the things I know about people is that they tend to be pretty opinionated. I am definitely that realm sometimes, but I have to admit that I have some serious moments of indecisiveness. Because of my indecisiveness and the fact that I read Hamlet recently with my class, I thought it might be fun to make myself do a tag where I have to make some decisions.
- This is a tricky question, because I am a voracious reader and I devour a lot of different types of books. However, I’d probably have to say that my favourite genre is fantasy. I’m all about the world of magic and all the different ways it can be explored. There are so many different possibilities. I also really like the concept of visiting other worlds and getting out of mine for a little bit.
- I almost never know what I’m going to read next. I always have a tentative TBR for the month, but there are sometimes where that gets completely thrown out the window. I will say that I’m definitely hoping to finish up some in progress reads that I’ve been procrastinating on, but I suspect I’ll probably just end up picking something random from my shelf.
Tea or Coffee:
- This has to be tea for me. I cannot drink coffee for the most part because it makes me feel sick. I like the idea of the caffeinated effects of coffee, but I just can’t drink it in practice. So I stick with tea, but that was also a work up for me too. I used to not like it very much, but I have since acquired a taste for it. I have some particular favourites for sure.
Sweet or Savoury:
- I am such a mood eater as well, and I’m also an equal opportunity junk food enjoyer. So I’m usually good for sweet or savoury treats, it will all just depend on my mood. When it comes to savoury, I’m weak for potato chips. I especially love dill pickle flavoured chips. On the sweet side of things, I love gummies and chocolate.
Hero or Villain:
- I have to admit that I’m on the hero train. I know a lot of people are all about a morally grey villain, and I enjoy the idea of them, but my sympathies as a reader almost always lie with the hero/protagonist of the story. I empathise with their thoughts and I want them to succeed.
So what do you think? Let me know in the comments below!